We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form or contact us via phone, email, and web.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter you’re: name or e-mail address. You may however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways;
1. To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
2. To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
3. To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
4. To process transactions
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer
5. To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each mail.
6. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site function
7. Send statements and invoices to you, collect payments from you
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information.
This policy was last modified 12/05/2010.